Digital Marketing Executive
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
Closing Date: 31 July 2020
This role is a highly varied role, the position of Digital Marketing Executive will support the Head of Marketing in delivering the business marketing plan.
The individual will have a well-developed knowledge of digital marketing, including skills in managing, creating and developing online marketing channels.
Online has become a key aspect of the business from lead generation to client support and education, the role of Digital Marketing Executive will be instrumental in delivering these channels.
Additionally, the Digital Marketing Executive will be involved in the delivery of offline promotional activities including events/webinars and have responsibility for the timely delivery of marketing collateral and provision of resources to the sales teams.
- Design of marketing materials to support sales teams
- Assisting with implementation of SEO, PPC and AdWords campaigns
- Managing social media channels (Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Analysing post data and generating reports to improve social media strategies
- Securing media partners and writing press releases to promote events
- Website management
- Maintaining marketing archives; keeping them up to date and organised
- Assisting Marketing and Sales teams with day to day activities
- At least 1 Year of experience using Adobe Suite
- Experience in B2B/Digital marketing
- Knowledge of Shopify
- Excellent time management
- Confident communicator