PatchMaster H572 10mm Black 25kg Bag
or alternatively request a sample
Request a sample Thank you for your request
We will be in contact shortly to confirm
Patchmaster H572 Black - Cold-lay Pothole Repair Material
Magma Patchmaster H572 - Cold-lay Pothole Repair Material 20KG is a cold-lay repair material that has been specially formulated to enable first time, surface restoration. Ideal for reinstatement of utility cuts, filling and patching works such as potholes and trench repairs.
The product is ideal where a rapid response is required for reactive maintenance works, or to enable re-opening of reinstatements to traffic without having to wait for hot-works operations.
Can be used throughout the year and can be used even in damp conditions for short-term reactive works.
The 10mm gives a slightly more course finish than the 6mm version available from Meon. There is a slight increase in tensile strength on the larger aggregate mix comparative to the smaller 6mm stone mixes.
Features & Benefits...
- Solvent-free formula reduces VOC's
- Remains workable all year round for easy laying
- CE marked, to ensure meets standards required
- Can be re-opened to traffic immediately after compaction
- Straightforward application with no requirement for hot works
- Increases in strength over time, after application
Tarmac, Utility and reinstatement contractors
Products it works well with...
Resources & Downloads...
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES