PermaFyx L272 MMA Surface Repair System Fine Grade 17kg Kit
or alternatively request a sample
Request a sample Thank you for your request
We will be in contact shortly to confirm
PermaFyx L272 - THIN LAY MMA SURFACE REPAIR
PermaFyx L272 is an MMA based product for preventative repairs on asphalt and concrete surfaces such as crazing, scarring, and inlays where there has been line removal. It can also be used for crack and joint filling. The Methyl Methacrylate formulation of the product gives it very good adhesion to the substrate, allows for flexibility within the product, and cures fast for a quick return to service. PermaFyx L272 has exceptional durability and flexibility, as well as excellent resistance to weathering and de-icing salt.
Features & Benefits...
- Versatile product - use for repairing crazing, scarring and joint filling
- No hot works or large machinery - reduces environmental impact
- Flexible - will not crack as the road moves over time
- Good durability - cost saving over time
- Resistant to weathering and de-icing salt
Resources & Downloads...
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES