ViaLine F216 Solvent based acrylic paint
or alternatively request a sample
Request a sample Thank you for your request
Samples are only available for selected products. Colour swatches will be provided for paint sample requests. Please let us know what requirements you have and we will advise if samples are available.
We will be in contact shortly to confirm
ViaLine F216 Solvent Based Acrylic Paint
Spectrum ViaLine F216 is a high quality, fast-drying, acrylic road marking and delineation paint that can be used for almost all line marking applications. Ideal for line marking on to hard surfaces such as asphalt and concrete.
Spectrum ViaLine F216 line marking paint is great for use on roads, car parks, distribution centres and is also excellent for refreshing Thermoplastic road markings.
ViaLine F216 is a toluene-free, high solid content and low odour paint. It features high bead retention properties which ensure long term performance with high durability and retro-reflectivity.
This quality road marking paint comes packaged in the innovative EnviraPac liner. This internal liner system allows maximum usage of the product, recycling of clean metal tins and most importantly, a considerable reduction of waste costs.
ViaLine can be applied by roller or brush, but for best results and coverage we highly recommend application via airless spray machine like a Graco LineLazer. Supplied in 20kg tins.
Features & Benefits...
- Thin coat application - next to no build-up compared to thermoplastic. Great for refreshing thermoplastic road lines.
- Bright white colour - Excellent line brightness, safer for road users.
- High bead retention - Long life reflectivity and increased line marking durability.
- Fast application - Speedy application via airless spray, spray marking machine
- Excellent substrate adhesion - High bond strength to substrate and thermoplastic
- Increased solids - Increased durability and colour retention.
Highways and areas of high wear eg car parks. Excellent for refreshing worn thermoplastic lines
Products it works well with...
SF THINNERS X290
WET FILM THICKNESS GAUGE
GRACO LINELAZER V 130HS
Resources & Downloads...
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES