Spectrum UniPrime X450 FP Concrete Primer
Speak to an expert 023 9220 0606
Request a sample Thank you for your request
Samples are only available for selected products. Colour swatches will be provided for paint sample requests. Please let us know what requirements you have and we will advise if samples are available.
We will be in contact shortly to confirm
The Spectrum UniPrime X450 primer for concrete is a versatile clear primer used on cementitious surfaces before applying thermoplastic screed or solvent-based epoxies. This gives minimum delay before overcoating. It is ideal for use on all concrete finishes, blocks and pavers.
It can be applied by hand or sprayed effectively through airless spray equipment for rapid and accurate application without the overspray associated with inferior products.
Features & Benefits...
- Very fast drying to enable greater productivity
- Works with epoxy paints and thermoplastic
- Clear finish to avoid the unsightly effect of black tackcoat on concrete surfaces
- Compatible with airless or hand sprayer systems for rapid application
- Proven to be far more effective than traditional tack coats
- Dries even at lower temperatures to extend the working season
Enter your measurements below to find out how much you need
- Car Parks
- Non-EnviraPac 4kg
- Non-EnviraPac 14kg
- Spray Applied
- Roller Applied
Resources & Downloads...
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
DOWNLOAD SAFETY DATA SHEET
DOWNLOAD DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES