Our purpose and contribution to society is simple - to 'Deliver Great Surfaces'
We do this by being passionate about improved line marking and surface repair solutions, backed up by world class support. As a totally independent company, our customer centric approach works back from the challenge facing the asset owner, specifier or applicator.
Over 25 years of experience and listening have become embedded in our values of Resource, Action, Passion and Trust, the central core of our professional foundation.
These are the values we espouse. This is what everyone has a right to expect from us, both as a team, as a business to deal with and as individuals. It’s the personality of Meon that presents its corporate face to the people it deals with.
We offer all our colleagues a comprehensive and competitive reward package
- We share our profits: everyone has the opportunity to join the company-wide bonus scheme after successful probation. Everyone wins!
- We all get old: It’s never too early to think about your pension and we can recommend excellent schemes
- You’ll need the tools: so if it’s a car, a laptop, a phone, a chair, desks, or……we’ll make sure you’ve got what you need to make it happen
- It’s comfy: recently renovated offices and a constantly improving facilities ensure you’ll feel at home
- Always be learning: we actively encourage, support and have funded continuous learning as part of our REACH team rules.
- And relax: you won’t go hungry with complimentary lunch and snacks provided all day round!
Digital Marketing Executive
A highly varied role, the position of Digital Marketing Executive will support the Head of Marketing in delivering the business marketing plan.
Customer services team leader
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and customer focused individual to support and develop the existing team of Customer Service Advisors.
You’ll Identify and highlight key customer issues, investigate them and make sure that plans are in place to address any issues.