Magma ThermaBand - HAPAS Overbanding Tape
or alternatively request a sample
Request a sample Thank you for your request
We will be in contact shortly to confirm
ThermaBand R172 HAPAS Approved 35mm Overbanding - length 5m
ThermaBand R172 is an overbanding product made from preformed thermoplastic, which is used to seal joints in asphalt surfaces.
Overbanding tape is an effective way of preventing water getting into the gaps by sealing the joint to avoid cracks or holes spreading. Meon's ThermaBand R172 which is HAPAS approved retains flexibility, meaning it won't crack even in cooler conditions and has an anti-skid treatment embedded into the surface.
It is easy to lay, durable, and meets Highway Standards, without the need for boilers and associated hot-work risks.
It has an advanced Plus formulation which retains flexibility even in cooler conditions and has an anti-skid treatment impregnated into the surface.
It is easily laid, durable, and meets Highway standards, without the need for boilers.
Features & Benefits...
- Use of overbanding prevents frost damage due to water ingress through joints
- Quick and easy application
- Economic way of overbanding
- No specialist boilers or complicated equipment required
- Has anti-skid grain already impregnated - no broadcasting required
- Can be trafficked very quickly, to minimise road closure times
- Length - 5m
Utility and reinstatement contractors
Products it works well with...
Resources & Downloads...
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES