Promarker Aerosol Paint with Safety Cap 500ml
or alternatively request a sample
Request a sample Thank you for your request
Samples are only available for selected products. Colour swatches will be provided for paint sample requests. Please let us know what requirements you have and we will advise if samples are available.
We will be in contact shortly to confirm
Aerosol Spot Marker
The Promarker aerosol spot marker with safety cap is a premium quality non-fluorescent aerosol site marker for universal marking. Available in a variety of colours, Promarker is ideal for all spot marking and marking-out purposes and has a safety cap with a clog-free nozzle, which makes it ideal for use by surveyors and office-based staff. Both sizes can be applied using a variety of spray applicators.
Features & Benefits...
- Excellent adhesion on various surfaces: bitumen, grass, concrete, sand (for other surfaces test before use)
- Highly visible from afar
- A particularly robust safety cap (a full aerosol dropped from a height of 1.50m will remain intact).
- Quick-drying: 10 mn
- Use temperature range: -20 to 50°C
- Short marking duration including on damp surfaces, of up to 8 weeks depending on the surface, the conditions of application and UV exposure
- Product available in a large wide of colours
- Aerosol cans, gross volume 650 ml, net volume 500 ml, in boxes of 12
Suitable for line marking and facility contractors when marking out
Resources & Downloads...
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES