Swarco Reactive Glass Grain 800-1000/m for MMA
Speak to an expert 023 9220 0606
Request a sample Thank you for your request
Samples are only available for selected products. Colour swatches will be provided for paint sample requests. Please let us know what requirements you have and we will advise if samples are available.
We will be in contact shortly to confirm
Reactive Glass Grain
"Non-stock item, delivery times may vary. Please call for more details."
Swarco 1000-600 Reactive Glass Beads are hardener-coated glass microspheres which are used as the hardening element in 2 component cold-spray plastic marking systems. These glass beads can be used with applications of up to 1.2mm thickness. These beads have a dual purpose, giving reflectivity to a line and being the curing component.
- Reactive component for MMA systems
- Increases slip resistance of markings
- Can be sprayed through a pressurised bead system
- Can apply MMA markings with higher slip resistance
- Reduced risk of slipping
- Consistent finish and curing when being spray applied