Magma UltraCrack L270 MMA Kit
or alternatively request a sample
Request a sample Thank you for your request
Samples are only available for selected products. Colour swatches will be provided for paint sample requests. Please let us know what requirements you have and we will advise if samples are available.
We will be in contact shortly to confirm
UltraCrack - MMA crack infill and overbanding system
UltraCrack is a methyl-methacrylate (MMA) cold plastic product that is designed for crack infill and overbanding. As with all MMA products it is very fast-curing, which makes it ideal to live traffic situations where road closure time needs to be kept to a minimum. It is very durable, enabling permanent repairs which will outlast the surface itself, extending the life of surfaces by resisting the inflow of water and minimising damage caused by freeze/thaw.
The product is a cold-lay product, requiring no hot works or specialised equipment; along with its simple application method, this puts the product within the reach of any competent install team. This allows the best use of human resources and enables a rapid response to any reactive works, without the cost or lead-in times associated with specialist subcontractors.
It is suitable for any asphalt surface, including roads and highways, pavements, airfields, station platforms.
Features & Benefits...
- Fast curing – allows traffic within minutes for minimum disruption on site
- Durable – resistant to wear
- Strong – adheres well to any surface
- Skid Resistant – natural skid resistance that can be optionally improved
- Easy - simple application with little training required
- Safe – applied with no hot works or big equipment
- Cost effective – reduces defect costs and obviates specialist call out charges
- Flexible – follows any movement of road surface
Factories, warehouses and distribution, facilities, airports and transport hubs, - anywhere a asphalt surface needs crack/joint repair
Products it works well with...
Resources & Downloads...
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES