Magma PermaFyx L271 MMA Hard Wearing Surface Repair System 10mm 17kg kit
or alternatively request a sample
Request a sample Thank you for your request
Samples are only available for selected products. Colour swatches will be provided for paint sample requests. Please let us know what requirements you have and we will advise if samples are available.
We will be in contact shortly to confirm
PermaFyx L271 is an MMA surface repair product for repairing potholes, scarred pavements, and other defected asphalt surfaces. The methyl methacrylate formulation of the product gives it very good adhesion to the substrate, allows for flexibility within the product, and cures fast for a quick return to service. PermaFyx L271 has exceptional durability, holds up in heavy traffic with no settling and does not lose surface texture, maintaining the slip resistance over its lifetime. PermaFyx L271 has a very versatile application and is available in 2.5mm, 6mm or 10mm aggregate sizes.
Features & Benefits...
- Permanent solution - extends the life of the surface
- Available in 2.5mm, 6mm or 10mm aggregate sizes
- Maintains slip resistance improving road safety
- Cold applied - no large equipment or hot works
- Exceptional durability - cost-saving over time
- A fully cured system is resistant to compaction
Tarmac, Utility and Reinstatement contractors
Resources & Downloads...
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES