Spectrum TrafficLine X410 One Pack Epoxy Paint - Standard Colour - 7kg
or alternatively request a sample
Request a sample Thank you for your request
Samples are only available for selected products. Colour swatches will be provided for paint sample requests. Please let us know what requirements you have and we will advise if samples are available.
We will be in contact shortly to confirm
Solvent Based Single Pack Epoxy Line Marking Paint
Spectrum TrafficLine is a fast-drying, high-build line marking paint that can be used for almost all line marking applications. TrafficLine is ideal for use on hard surfaces such as roads, car parks, distribution centres, airports and docks. TrafficLine is an epoxy product, which means that it is lower in solvent content than other products such as chlorinated rubber and very resistant to fuels & oils. TrafficLine can be applied by roller, brush or spray methods and comes in 5 & 20 Kilogram tins in a choice of colours.
Features & Benefits...
- Line marking paint approved for use on airfields
- Can be manufactured to any RAL colour, with short lead times
- Hard-wearing product, well-proven in demanding locations
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and asphalt surfaces; this includes traditionally difficult surfaces such as blocks and pavers
- NBS Source Product Specification
Warehouses, facilities, car parks, highways and footpaths, airports, estates etc
Products it works well with...
GLASS GRAIN GEC 850
CRANKED HANDLE PAINTBRUSH
WET FILM THICKNESS GAUGE
GRACO LINELAZER V 130HS
Resources & Downloads...
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES