MAXIMISING PRODUCTIVITY THROUGH MMA SPRAY APPLICATION
The Graco LineLazer 200MMA 1:1 MMA machine is a reliable walk-behind solution that delivers superior MMA 1:1 performance and guarantees ratio assurance in a compact and affordable package.
This machine features an air-purge gun design which allows for the product to be mixed in the gun, lowering the risk of product drying in the hoses and eliminating build-up of material at the tip.
- MMA (methyl-methacrylate) two-component cold plastic line marking materials provide increased durability and longer life performance.
- Graco LineLazer 200 MMA 1:1 line striper delivers superior MMA 1:1 performance with guaranteed mix ratio in a compact walk behind and affordable package.
- Achieve faster MMA 1:1 application, lower costs and faster set up.
Compact Push Along Machine
- Manoeuvrable compact size for smaller jobs.
- Easily transportable
- Very cost effective machine in comparison to other MMA cold plastic application equipment.
Precise 1:1 In Gun Mixing
- Innovative flow divider guarantees 50% material flow of each
- Built-in bypass valve for independent pump operation
Air Purge Guns
- Mixes materials “at the gun”.
- Instant air purge after every spray.
- Clears all material in the mixing chamber and eliminates any build-up.
- Quick-release fluid housing lets you easily change the mixing chamber..
SEE THE LINELAZER 200 MMA 1:1 IN ACTION
GREAT FOR USE IN…
- CAR PARKS
- TOWN CENTRES
- PRIVATE ESTATES
Engine Model Honda GX200
Power Rating (HP) 6.2
Maximum Flow Rate 8.14 (Ltrs/min)
Number of Guns Up to 2
Number of Pumps 2
Weight (kg) 299
Bead System Yes – Pressurized as standard
GRACO LINEDRIVER COMPATIBLE
Call Us on 0808 118 1922 for more information or to book a demonstration
Please, contact Charles to discuss any queries you may have on the new Graco Linelazer 200 MMA machine. See details below.
LINEMARKING ACCOUNT MANAGER
For any other questions, you may have, call me direct on 023 9220 0606 or email me at email@example.com
Alternatively, connect with me on LinkedIn for the latest line marking news and updates.