Swarcolux Reactive Glass Beads 125-1300µm for MMA
Speak to an expert 023 9220 0606
Request a sample Thank you for your request
Samples are only available for selected products. Colour swatches will be provided for paint sample requests. Please let us know what requirements you have and we will advise if samples are available.
We will be in contact shortly to confirm
Reactive Glass Beads
Swarco reactive glass beads are hardener coated glass microspheres which are used as the hardening element in 2-component MMA marking systems when applied at a dosage rate of up to 1.2kg/sqm. The wide range of bead sizes within the mix ensures these high quality glass beads support can give a performance.
- Reactive component for MMA systems
- Increases slip resistance of markings
- Can be sprayed through a pressurised bead system
- Can apply MMA markings with higher slip resistance
- Reduced risk of slipping
- Consistent finish and curing when being spray applied
Products it works well with…
- UltraStripe L224 Sprayable MMA Hard Wearing Line Marking Paint
- Bascolin Rapid 2-Component MMA Line Marking Paint