ViaLine F210 Solvent Based Acrylic Line Marking Paint 20kg
Speak to an expert 023 9220 0606
Request a sample Thank you for your request
Samples are only available for selected products. Colour swatches will be provided for paint sample requests. Please let us know what requirements you have and we will advise if samples are available.
We will be in contact shortly to confirm
Solvent Based Acrylic Line Marking Paint
Spectrum ViaLine F210 is a solvent based line marking paint ideal for use on roads, car parks, distribution centres and docks. It toluene free, which means it is less harmful to the environment and safer for the user. ViaLine F210 has a high solid content which provides excellent opacity and it is easy to spray year-round in all temperatures.
- Can be used as a primer for MMA based products
- Available in a range of colours
- Resealable Tin
- Fast-drying, for rapid return to service.
- Toluene-free - More environmentally friendly.
- High solids for excellent opacity.
- EnviraPac liner to allow recycling of tin and reduce disposal costs.
Products it works well with…
- Beads - Echostar 5 SBP
- Sealer - ClearSeal X260
- Concrete Primer - UniPrime X250 (External concrete, pavers & monoblocks, or internal power floated concrete)
- Thinners - SFThinners X290
- Line Marking Machine - Graco LinerLazer V 130HS
Enter your measurements below to find out how much you need
- Car Parks
- EnviraPac 20kg
- Spray Applied
Resources & Downloads...
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
DOWNLOAD SAFETY DATA SHEET
DOWNLOAD DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE
DOWNLOAD STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE
MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE: HOW TO VIDEOS, GUIDES & RESOURCES